Fact.MR’s mining pipes industry analysis reveals that global demand enjoyed year-on-year (YoY) growth of 5.5% in 2021, to total a valuation of around US$ 6 Bn. HDPE mining pipes displayed positive growth of 7% to total a market valuation of around US$ 4 Bn, while steel mining pipes was up 2.5% to top US$ 1.3 Bn.
Request Sample https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=1744
Key Market Insights Covered in Mining Pipes Industry Survey:
- Market Estimates and Forecasts (2016-2031)
- Key Drivers and Restraints Shaping Market Growth
- Segment-wise, Country-wise, and Region-wise Analysis
- Competition Mapping and Benchmarking
- Market Share Analysis
- Assessment of Unit Shipments, Installation, and Assembly Prices
- New Installations / Sales including Retrofit
- COVID-19 Impact on Demand for Mining Pipes and How to Navigate
- Recommendation on Key Winning Strategies
Request Customization https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=RC&rep_id=1744
Market Segments Covered in Mining Pipes Industry Research
- Steel Mining Pipes
- Stainless Steel Mining Pipes
- Carbon Steel Mining Pipes
- Alloy Steel Mining Pipes
- Fibreglass Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- Carbon Fibre Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- Aramid Reinforced Plastic Mining Pipes
- High Density Polyethylene Mining Pipes
- Steel Mining Pipes
By End Use
- Below 100 Psi Mining Pipes
- 100 – 200 Psi Mining Pipes
- Above 200 Psi Mining Pipes
By Pipe Size
- Below 100 mm Mining Pipes
- 100-500 mm Mining Pipes
- 500 – 1000 mm Mining Pipes
- Above 1000 mm Mining Pipes
By Mining Type
- Underground Mining
- Open Surface Mining
- Placer Mining
- In-situ Mining
- Mining Pipes for Dust Suppression
- Mining Pipes for Heap Leaching
- Mining Pipes for Pit Dewatering
- Mining Pipes for Water Transportation
- Mining Pipes for Process Slurry
- Mining Pipes for Solution Mining
- Mining Pipes for Processing Water
- Mining Pipes for Mine Dewatering
- Mining Pipes for Tailing Transportation
Most players involved stainless steel mining pipe manufacturing considered in the report are primarily leaned towards capacity expansion and strengthening their sales and distribution networks.
- On 6 June 2021, Sumitomo Metal announced plans to spend US$ 424 Mn to boost production capacity for cathode materials. This will be useful for manufacturing secondary batteries and will extensively be utilized for electric vehicles.
- On 21 April 2021, Nippon Steel launched “ZAM®-EX”, a highly corrosion-resistant coated steel sheet that can be useful for various end-use industries.
- In 2019, Tenaris acquired a leading position in the Saudi steel pipe industry. Due to this, the company was able to expand its geographical coverage in the Middle East.
- EEE PEW In 2018, the 12-meter production line for clad pipes was considerably extended and optimized for production expansion in the Erndtebrück unit. Moreover, new machines and advanced measuring equipment was also introduced to the production facility to manufacture clad pipes according to customer demand.
- On 8 June 2021, Vallourec developed a new advancement in its pipeline solution. Vallourec and World Oil organized a live seminar for showcasing Intelligent Pipe Solutions, which will be useful for monitoring oil wells from the inside.
Will Demand for Steel Mining Pipes Increase?
Economically available steel pipes leads to their high usage in the industry. Demand for steel pipes is set to rise at a moderate CAGR of 3.6% over the evaluation period. Initial capex of steel pipes is less than HDPE or PE pipes, but the longevity of steel pipes is less due to corrosion and less abrasion resistance.
Steel pipes are heavy and cannot be transported easily. Demand is increasing as economies are reviving after the pandemic outbreak. Steel and many other commodity prices are at all-time highs due to the construction sector boost and high infrastructure spending by many governments. Steel pipes have a unique advantage of high resale value over other types of polymer-based pipes.
For More Insights-https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2022/03/09/2400432/0/en/Low-Code-Development-Industry-is-Projected-to-Achieve-a-Global-Market-Size-of-US-187-Bn-by-2032-Currently-US-Accounts-For-the-Largest-Market-Share-in-the-World.html
Market research and consulting agency with a difference! That’s why 80% of Fortune 1,000 companies trust us for making their most critical decisions. While our experienced consultants employ the latest technologies to extract hard-to-find insights, we believe our USP is the trust clients have on our expertise. Spanning a wide range – from automotive & industry 4.0 to healthcare & retail, our coverage is expansive, but we ensure even the most niche categories are analyzed. Our sales offices in United States and Dublin, Ireland. Headquarter based in Dubai, UAE. Reach out to us with your goals, and we’ll be an able research partner.
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, MD 20852
Tel: +1 (628) 251-1583