Written by OANA GAVRILA
Friday, July 08, 2011
GUAM – The United States Naval Hospital in Guam is seeking a contractor to supply its Audiology Department with an acoustic system for hearing-related investigation, according to a presolicitation notice.
The U.S. Navy is expecting bids on the fixed, firm price contract by July 22, according to solicitation number N6809611RC23002 by the Bureau of Medicine and Surgery. The solicitation documents are available on direct request.
The requested system must have features compatible with the existing dimensions of the room at the Audiology Department of the Guam Naval Hospital, according to the notice.
For more information on this contract, see this link.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 11/07/2011 10:15 - UPDATE: New July 13 Deadline on Solicitation for Federal Acquisition Regulations Books for Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 08/07/2011 13:00 - Launching Sunday, July 10 on GuamBuildupNews.com: ‘Guam Jobs’ Web-Based Hiring Classifieds
- 08/07/2011 11:47 - Clearer US-Japan Strategy Will Improve Planning, Dialogue in Guam Military Buildup, Says Joint Guam Program Office
- 08/07/2011 11:03 - Kinden Pacific, Guam Military Buildup Subcontractor, Readies to Tap Mother Company Workforce to Skirt Labor Crunch as It Awaits Word on Dozens of Bids
- 08/07/2011 10:25 - 2012 Plan To Rehabilitate Tumon-Maui Well For Guam Military Buildup Drinking Water Will Have No Impact On Historic Property, Navy Says
- 07/07/2011 10:50 - Navy Planning to Award Three New Contracts to Build Guam Strike Global Intelligence Hub and Army National Guard Facilities
- 07/07/2011 10:45 - Hanson Cement Overhauls Shipping Line to Boost Capacity 50 Percent Ahead of Guam Military Buildup Demand
- 07/07/2011 10:32 - UPDATE: Full Solicitation Issued, July 19 Deadline Set on $4 Million Dept. of Interior Training Contract for Guam, Hawaii, Pacific Region
- 07/07/2011 10:19 - One for the Contract Books: Air Force Seeks Supplier of Federal Acquisition Regulations Books For Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 06/07/2011 11:52 - NEWS ANALYSIS: Guam Military Buildup May Serve as Part of Marine Corps’ Return to Pacific Roots as Engagement in Afghanistan Winds Down