Written by SHARLA TORRE MONTVEL-COHEN
Monday, March 21, 2011
GUAM – Naval Facilities Engineering Command, Pacific has extended the deadline for proposals for the new medical facility at Apra Harbor to 2:00 p.m., H.S.T. on April 4, 2011. This is revised from the previous deadline of March 21, 2011 and is the third such extension since the original RFP was issued.
The project, officially titled JFY10 Mamizu J-006 Apra Harbor Medical Clinic, Naval Base, Guam (solicitation # N62742-10-R-0401), is a design-bid-build "Mamizu" procurement funded by the Government of Japan.
This solicitation is unrestricted, inviting full and open competition. NAVFAC has estimated the project's value at $25 million to $100 million.
The project's scope of work includes administrative spaces; medical, mental health and dental clinic spaces; an urgent care clinic; preventive medicine ancillary services; and required support spaces. Parking for POV and emergency vehicles, as well as site improvements consisting of landscaping, sidewalks, curbs and gutters are also part of the work.
- 22/03/2011 20:22 - For Marines’ Relocation, Post-Earthquake Solidarity and Hopeful Economic Recovery Has Calmed Japan Politics & Quieted Budget Bickering
- 22/03/2011 15:57 - $10 Million to Study Natural Resources at Navy Sites Awarded to Tierra Data; Guam Subcontractors Take Note
- 22/03/2011 00:25 - Taiwan Trade Mission Leader Sees Guam as Partner in Export Expansion Strategy Beyond Military Buildup; Banks to Meet On Financing Support
- 21/03/2011 17:59 - Vigorous Bidding Scores Watts and JVs $277 Million in Orders, Spot as a Leading Guam Contractor
- 21/03/2011 17:44 - Air Force Seeking Small Businesses for $7 Million De-Icing, Refueling Services Contract at Guam's Andersen AFB
- 19/03/2011 12:51 - Navy Seeking to Lease Four Commercial Helicopters on Guam to Ferry Ammunition, Passengers for Ships
- 18/03/2011 18:14 - Pfannenstiel Says Guam Buildup Projects Secured, Clinton & Matsumoto Reaffirm Importance of Futenma, Even as Allies Focus on Crisis Aid for Japan
- 18/03/2011 16:51 - NAVFAC, Pacific Seeking Architecture and Engineering Firms for $5 Million Indefinite Contract
- 18/03/2011 15:17 - Taiwan Trade Mission Still Growing; Guam Businesses Invited to Network and Talk Buildup on Monday, March 21
- 18/03/2011 14:41 - Federal Government Seeking Contractors for Emergency Watershed Protection in Southern Guam