Written by GBN STAFF
Monday, September 12, 2011
GUAM – The Air Force has issued a solicitation restricted to small business vendors to supply Andersen Air Force Base in Guam with 18 UHF/VHF Muldipol antennas.
"The MULDIPOL Multiple Dipole Collinear Array concept has been specifically developed by TACO for ground-air-ground, air traffic control and associated vehicular and base communications applications," the Pacific Air Forces said in solicitation number N4155711RC148FS.
The notice also calls for four TACSAT, fixed mount, high gain SATCOM antennas and one transceiver-amplified speaker.
Additional details for the equipment are available here.
All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received by 9 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 12.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 14/09/2011 18:16 - Navy Awards Guam Company Contract for Re-Forestation, Landscape Maintenance and Tree Planting at U.S. Naval Magazine
- 14/09/2011 18:02 - Navy to Lease Out 49 Acres of Industrial Real Property at Old Naval Ship Repair Facility in Guam
- 13/09/2011 10:14 - Defense Hawks Fighting Uphill Battle as Deficit and Jobs Act Collide; Impact to Guam Military Buildup Timeline will be Significant
- 13/09/2011 09:43 - $8.6 Million Task Order for Guam Strike Global Intelligence Hub at Andersen Air Force Base Awarded to Massachusetts Construction Firm Under Small Business MACC
- 12/09/2011 14:57 - U.S. Senator Inouye and Japan Ruling Party Concur: Futenma’s Replacement, Guam Agreement Must Get Done
- 12/09/2011 14:00 - Air Force Looks to Procure Secure Combat Net Radios and Accessories
- 09/09/2011 18:15 - Quick Hits – This Week in Guam Business – September 9, 2011 – Real Estate, Banking, Training
- 09/09/2011 13:16 - Guam’s Largest Workforce Housing Complex Opens: Ukudu Workforce Village Remains Scalable as Military Buildup Stays Fluid
- 09/09/2011 13:15 - Andersen Air Force Base, Guam Looks for HUBZone Small Business Vendor to Supply Refrigerators, Electric Ranges, Dishwashers, Washing Machines and Clothes Dryers
- 09/09/2011 13:14 - Andersen Air Force Base, Guam Looks to Get Cookin’ with High Volume Electric Deep Fryer