Written by GBN STAFF
Wednesday, September 07, 2011
GUAM – Pacific Air Forces has issued a solicitation for a vendor to supply two 6,000-watt gasoline powered generators for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam.
The solicitation, number F1C0RH1222A002-Rapier, is a total small business set-aside. All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
The detailed specifications for the generators are available here.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received by 4 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 8.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 08/09/2011 09:16 - Air Force Seeks Conference Room Furniture for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 08/09/2011 09:00 - Air Force Looks to Procure Modular Furniture and Folding Chairs for Andersen AFB, Guam
- 07/09/2011 09:01 - Tokyo to Okinawa: New Timetable Set for Futenma Replacement Facility, Determined to Move Marines
- 07/09/2011 08:05 - U.S. Air Force Looks for Small Business Vendor to Supply Workstations and Storage Cabinets for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 07/09/2011 08:05 - Andersen Air Force Base Looks for Contractor to Supply and Install Audio, Video Equipment
- 07/09/2011 08:00 - Andersen Air Force Base, Guam Looks to Procure Plotter, Printheads, Ink Cartridges and Paper
- 06/09/2011 10:05 - Japan Launches Realignment Team to Push Marines’ Transfer to Guam and Futenma Replacement Facility
- 06/09/2011 09:47 - Guam Agenda: FAA Opportunity for Design-Build Small Contractors, Plus Contracts for Gymnastics Equipment, Utility Work Machine, Generator Load Banks and Binocular Range Finders, Deadline in Weeks Ahead
- 06/09/2011 09:46 - U.S. Air Force Looks to Procure Heavy Duty Gear Lockers for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 06/09/2011 09:45 - Air Force Looks to Procure Evidence Lockers for Andersen AFB Guam