Written by GBN STAFF
Thursday, September 01, 2011
GUAM –Pacific Air Forces has issued a combined synopsis/solicitation for vendors to supply tasers, cartridges and magazines for use at Andersen Air Force Base Guam.
Pacific Air Forces is looking for 25 X26E Kit Blackhawk tasers with five right handed and five left handed Serpa holsters, according to solicitation number N4155711RC167FS. The vendor must also provide 290 15-foot yellow blast door training cartridges, 160 21-foot silver blast door field cartridges and 120 digital power magazines, the Air Force said.
Bidding is restricted to small business vendors only as it is a total set aside. All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received by 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time, Sept. 2.
Additional details are available here.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 02/09/2011 08:10 - Air Force Looks for Vendors to Provide Portable, Handheld Radios for Andersen AFB, Guam
- 02/09/2011 08:03 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Vendor to Supply All-Purpose Trailers for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 02/09/2011 08:01 - Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base Looking to Procure Satellite Communication Antennas
- 02/09/2011 08:00 - Air Force Looks to Procure Equipment Parts for Andersen AFB Guam Including Nozzles, Strainers, Valves and Couplers
- 01/09/2011 08:38 - Despite Very Real Short Term Challenges, Experts Still See Growth for Guam Residential Real Estate in Long Run, Military Expansion Seen as Critical
- 01/09/2011 08:26 - Air Force Looks to Procure Motorola Base Station for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 01/09/2011 08:22 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Contractor to Upgrade Marquee Signs at Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 01/09/2011 08:16 - Navy Awards Honolulu Firm $7.5 Million Contract for Architect-Engineering Services in Hawaii, Guam and Far East
- 31/08/2011 10:33 - Japan 2011 Money Makes $2 Billion for Guam Military Buildup, But Patience of Local Economy Will Be Tested
- 30/08/2011 10:29 - In 8 (a) MACC Task Order Competition for Guam Military Buildup, Techni-Con is Highest Revenue Earner, While Chugach Leads in Total Contracts