Written by GBN STAFF
Thursday, September 01, 2011
GUAM – Pacific Air Forces has issued a solicitation for a Motorola base station and software for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam.
The Air Force is looking to procure one Motorla XTL 5000 base station, specifically a 10-40W, UHF-R1, 380-470 MHz, XTL 5000 consolette. No other alternative to the Motorola brand will be accepted.
The consolette would include software for CAI operation, Smartzone operation, enhanced digital ID display, Astro Project 25 trunking, programming over P25, RS232 and IV&D packet data interface, encryption UCM hardware, AES encryption, encryption P25 and MDC OTAR. It must also have an audio interface BD XTL 5000 and a W9 HW setup. The following California compliant items are also need: one MC3000 digital deskset PS, one digital junction box MCS2000, and one Astro junction box cable.
Solicitation number N4155711RC096FS is a complete small business set-aside and is being issued as a request for quotation. All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses must be received by 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sept. 2.
Additional details are available here.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 02/09/2011 08:03 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Vendor to Supply All-Purpose Trailers for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 02/09/2011 08:01 - Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base Looking to Procure Satellite Communication Antennas
- 02/09/2011 08:00 - Air Force Looks to Procure Equipment Parts for Andersen AFB Guam Including Nozzles, Strainers, Valves and Couplers
- 01/09/2011 08:38 - Despite Very Real Short Term Challenges, Experts Still See Growth for Guam Residential Real Estate in Long Run, Military Expansion Seen as Critical
- 01/09/2011 08:29 - Air Force Needs Vendor to Supply Tasers for Andersen Air Force Base Guam
- 01/09/2011 08:22 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Contractor to Upgrade Marquee Signs at Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 01/09/2011 08:16 - Navy Awards Honolulu Firm $7.5 Million Contract for Architect-Engineering Services in Hawaii, Guam and Far East
- 31/08/2011 10:33 - Japan 2011 Money Makes $2 Billion for Guam Military Buildup, But Patience of Local Economy Will Be Tested
- 30/08/2011 10:29 - In 8 (a) MACC Task Order Competition for Guam Military Buildup, Techni-Con is Highest Revenue Earner, While Chugach Leads in Total Contracts
- 30/08/2011 10:26 - Air Force Looks for Woman-Owned Small Business to Provide Conference Room Chairs for Andersen AFB, Guam