Written by GBN STAFF
Thursday, September 01, 2011
GUAM – The Air Force has issued a solicitation for small business contractors to supply and install new LED message boards at Guam's Andersen Air Force Base.
Andersen AFB needs two double-faced digital marquees at its Front Gate and one single-face display unit at its Flight Line, according to Pacific Air Force solicitation number N4155711RC168FS. All marquees will have a 3-color LED panel, come with software compatible with Windows 7 for updating the display and be connected via modem or laptop.
The contractor must provide all expertise and labor for installation.
Competition is restricted to small businesses only. Interested firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received by 7 p.m. Eastern Standard Time on Sept. 2.
Additional details are available here.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 02/09/2011 08:01 - Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base Looking to Procure Satellite Communication Antennas
- 02/09/2011 08:00 - Air Force Looks to Procure Equipment Parts for Andersen AFB Guam Including Nozzles, Strainers, Valves and Couplers
- 01/09/2011 08:38 - Despite Very Real Short Term Challenges, Experts Still See Growth for Guam Residential Real Estate in Long Run, Military Expansion Seen as Critical
- 01/09/2011 08:29 - Air Force Needs Vendor to Supply Tasers for Andersen Air Force Base Guam
- 01/09/2011 08:26 - Air Force Looks to Procure Motorola Base Station for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 01/09/2011 08:16 - Navy Awards Honolulu Firm $7.5 Million Contract for Architect-Engineering Services in Hawaii, Guam and Far East
- 31/08/2011 10:33 - Japan 2011 Money Makes $2 Billion for Guam Military Buildup, But Patience of Local Economy Will Be Tested
- 30/08/2011 10:29 - In 8 (a) MACC Task Order Competition for Guam Military Buildup, Techni-Con is Highest Revenue Earner, While Chugach Leads in Total Contracts
- 30/08/2011 10:26 - Air Force Looks for Woman-Owned Small Business to Provide Conference Room Chairs for Andersen AFB, Guam
- 30/08/2011 10:09 - Air Force Focuses on Power Backup and Redundancy, Looks for Supplier for UPS Batteries for Andersen AFB, Guam