Written by GBN Staff
Tuesday, September 06, 2011
GUAM – The U.S. Air Force has issued a combined synopsis/solicitation for crash and recovery support equipment for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam including eight 5-ton Loadlink Plus load indicators, two 50-ton Radio Link Plus load indicators, and eight sets of tethering kits for heavy aircraft.According to the Pacific Air Forces' solicitation number F1C2MX1217A001, this is a total small business set-aside.
Additional details are available here.
All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received via e-mail by 4 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 6.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 06/09/2011 10:05 - Japan Launches Realignment Team to Push Marines’ Transfer to Guam and Futenma Replacement Facility
- 06/09/2011 09:47 - Guam Agenda: FAA Opportunity for Design-Build Small Contractors, Plus Contracts for Gymnastics Equipment, Utility Work Machine, Generator Load Banks and Binocular Range Finders, Deadline in Weeks Ahead
- 06/09/2011 09:46 - U.S. Air Force Looks to Procure Heavy Duty Gear Lockers for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 06/09/2011 09:45 - Air Force Looks to Procure Evidence Lockers for Andersen AFB Guam
- 06/09/2011 07:59 - Supplier Needed for 5600 Turbo Toolcat Work Machine F Series for Andersen Air Force Base in Guam
- 05/09/2011 13:11 - Air Force Looks to Procure Binocular Rangefinders for Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 05/09/2011 12:34 - Air Force Looks for Vendor to Supply Fire Extinguishers and Cabinets for Andersen AFB Guam
- 05/09/2011 12:27 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Supplier for Preschool Gymnastics and Sports Equipment
- 02/09/2011 18:01 - Quick Hits – This Week in Guam Business – September 2, 2011 – Banking, Telecom, Procurement
- 02/09/2011 08:28 - UPDATE: Bulltrack-Watts Wins $16.87 Million Contract for Army National Guard, Its Third Task Order for Guam Under $500 Million Small Business MACC