Written by ADAM BROWN
Thursday, May 26, 2011
"The Contractor shall provide all the needed labor, equipment, materials and services to deliver and supply propane gas into a training tank owned by the Andersen AFB Fire Department," according to the notice, number N4155711RC086FS. "The estimated total volume based upon previous usage is 4,600-5,000 gallons per year.
The deadline for responses to the sources sought notice is May 30 at 7 p.m. Eastern Time. The notice does not constitute a contract offer but rather seeks to gather information on suppliers available, according to Pacific Air Offices.
"Awards are made throughout the year based upon a total price per gallon of propane that is all inclusive of the cost of the propane, delivery, and applicable taxes," the notice said. "Deliveries are made as requested by the government with the amount for each delivery varying."
For more information on the notice, see this link.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 27/05/2011 12:50 - Marines Pinpoint $7.1 Billion in Additional Construction, Labor and Supply Investments Needed for Guam Military Buildup, GAO Says New Price Tag Now $17.4 Billion
- 27/05/2011 12:46 - Naval Hospital Guam Needs Small Business to Support Information Technology Needs
- 27/05/2011 12:45 - Coast Guard Needs Dockside Repairs to Guam-Based Cutter USCGC Assateague, May Target Small Business Contractors Only
- 27/05/2011 12:01 - Japan Foreign Minister Visits Okinawa to Discuss Futenma Replacement Affecting Guam Military Buildup
- 26/05/2011 14:59 - HUBZone MACC Winner Tumon Corporation Completes Navy Project, Offers Insight Into Guam Military Buildup Contracting
- 26/05/2011 12:21 - Texas Company Scores With Table Contract For Air Force; Andersen AFB Guam to Announce More Fitness Related Awards Soon
- 25/05/2011 21:16 - From New Guam Office, U.S. Construction Giant Scopes Out Local Subcontractors While Pursuing Military Buildup Work
- 25/05/2011 16:14 - Arizona's FBC Enterprises Scores First Win With Volleyball Systems for Air Force in Guam; Several Other Fitness Equipment Awards Pending
- 25/05/2011 15:17 - Jacobs Engineering Group Makes Inroads to Guam Market as Military Buildup Takes Center Stage Among Heavy Hitters in World of Defense Contracting
- 25/05/2011 14:36 - Trick or Treat Bags, Plastic Fire Helmets Sought from Small Business Supplier for Fire Prevention Promotion by Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base