Written by GBN STAFF
Monday, September 05, 2011
GUAM – The Pacific Air Forces Office of the U.S. Air Force has issued a solicitation for a preschool gymnastics circuit and sports kit for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam.
The equipment includes durable, high-shock absorbency dance/exercise mats, an uneven bars set, parallel bars, rings and a FlagHouse Preschool Gymnastics kit or brand name equivalent, according solicitation number N41557711RC182FS.
Competition for this procurement is restricted to small business vendors only.
Additional details are available here.
All firms must be registered in the Central Contractor Registration database in order to be considered for award.
Responses to this request for quotes must be received by 4 p.m. Eastern on Sept. 6.
GuamBuildupNews.com regularly presents Department of Defense and other Federal Government contracting awards and opportunities that can be performed by companies from Guam or that require at least some of the work to be performed in Guam. This coverage is a service to the Guam business community and the worldwide federal contractor community to encourage teaming between prime contractors and qualified subcontractors, vendors and suppliers to compete more effectively for projects.
- 06/09/2011 09:45 - Air Force Looks to Procure Evidence Lockers for Andersen AFB Guam
- 06/09/2011 07:59 - Supplier Needed for 5600 Turbo Toolcat Work Machine F Series for Andersen Air Force Base in Guam
- 06/09/2011 07:48 - Air Force Wants Crash and Recovery Support Equipment including Tethering Kits for Heavy Aircraft at Andersen AFB Guam
- 05/09/2011 13:11 - Air Force Looks to Procure Binocular Rangefinders for Guam’s Andersen Air Force Base
- 05/09/2011 12:34 - Air Force Looks for Vendor to Supply Fire Extinguishers and Cabinets for Andersen AFB Guam
- 02/09/2011 18:01 - Quick Hits – This Week in Guam Business – September 2, 2011 – Banking, Telecom, Procurement
- 02/09/2011 08:28 - UPDATE: Bulltrack-Watts Wins $16.87 Million Contract for Army National Guard, Its Third Task Order for Guam Under $500 Million Small Business MACC
- 02/09/2011 08:11 - Woman-Owned Small Business Vendor Needed to Supply Generator Load Banks for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam
- 02/09/2011 08:10 - Air Force Looks for Vendors to Provide Portable, Handheld Radios for Andersen AFB, Guam
- 02/09/2011 08:03 - Air Force Looks for Small Business Vendor to Supply All-Purpose Trailers for Andersen Air Force Base, Guam